Sunday, July 14, 2013

Here is your Queen

                I am a retired pageant contestant and queen. I am the former Miss Ohio Plus America 2011 and the first and former Miss Voluptuous 2011 and was a contestant in the Divas of hip hop pageant in 2011. I competed in pageants as a kid and was Miss city queen for the Linden area when I was 10 years old.  I retired to further pursue my modeling and designing career. I have also started coaching and judging pageants.  

             The Queens' Throne is a new blog that I am starting to highlight some of my beautiful sister queens. Along my journey I have met some awesome ladies who are doing big things in their communities, states and for their charities and own business. This blog is to honor these women and also promote the good that they do for the world of pageantry, plus size women, minorities, mothers, and charities. These ladies are the true definition of queens. They carry themselves as humble women, they wear multiple hats in their daily lives all while representing their city, state, country. I also ask them questions about how they feel on certain topics and situations on current events.

            Each week I will post an interview on some of my fellow sister queens so that you can keep up on what they are doing and where they are competing.

No comments:

Post a Comment